Home :: Lawn & Garden :: Soil Conditioners / Plant Aids :: Bonide Products - Liquid Iron Concentrate - Quart

Bonide Products - Liquid Iron Concentrate - Quart

Bonide Products - Liquid Iron Concentrate - Quart
UPC
037321002994
(# 912010-727-299)
Minimum Qty
1
Quantity in stock
153 item(s) available
Weight
2.83 lbs
Suggested Retail price $12.79
• Promotes Vigorous Growth and Dark Green Color
• Corrects Iron Deficiency
• Use On Turf, Flowers, Shrubs, Lawns, Plants and Trees
• Most Effective When Plants Are Growing Rapidly and Least Effective When Dormant Or Suffering From Stress
• Compatible With Most Pesticides and Fertilizers, With The Exception Of Amine Formulations and High Phosphate Fertilizers
• Apply 3-5 Times A Year
Ingredients:
5% iron, sulfur magnesium. 50%, total boron. 02%, total copper. 25%, total manganese. 25%, total zinc. 50%.
Bonide Products - Liquid Iron Concentrate - Quart product is categorised under Wholesale Bonide Products Inc products, Wholesale Lawn & Garden, Wholesale Soil Conditioners / Plant Aids.
: *
: *
: *
 
LEMON ZOOM GROOM
Danner Mfg - Pondmaster - PMK1700 Filter/Pump Kit
National Garden Wholesale - Eco Plus Pump - 1267 gph
Bloem - Saturn Planter - Saturn Red - 12 Inch
Bully Tool - Long Handle Square Point Shovel Fiberglass Handle -
Seachem Laboratories - Flourish Iron - 500 Ml / 17 oz
Mars Fishcare Pond - Api Pond Cool Water Pond Fish Food - 1.40 Lb
There have been no reviews


  

www.Wholesale-Garden-Supplies.com does not guarantee images, description and suggested retail prices for the products. Please check with the manufacturer for more details